For a fast friendly response easy contact the office at (203) 806-5603 or email us here
Benefits of Regular Dryer Cleaning:
- Reduce fire risk
- Use less energy, and dry clothes faster
- Extend the life of your dryer
Red Star Restoration Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Red Star Restoration is proud to offer professional dryer vent cleaning services to New Haven, Hartford, and Essex counties in Connecticut. Red Star Restoration is a professional dryer vent cleaning company with the most powerful and advanced equipment available to properly rid your dryer vents of harmful build-up..
Why do you need to get your vents cleaned?
There’s a hidden fire hazard in almost every home…THE DRYER VENT!
In 1997 the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission reported:
- 16,800 residential fires were caused by a clothes dryer or dryer vent.
- Over 97 Million in damage was caused by these fires.
- Over 400 civilian injuries were caused by these fires.
Dryer Vent Cleaning by Red Star Restoration
Having your dryer vent cleaned on a regular basis is more than just a good idea; it’s a way to keep your family safe. A clogged dryer vent does not allow your dryer to properly discharge air outside of your home and can cause heat to build up within your dryer vent. This excessive heat buildup combined with lint can cause your dryer vent to catch on fire.
How to Know Your Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- Your clothes are still damp at the end of the drying cycle
- Your dryer vent discharge cover does not open when the dryer is on
- Your clothes are warmer than normal at the end of the drying cycle
In addition to reducing a potential fire hazard, having your dryer vent cleaned professionally by Red Star Restoration will also:
- Increase the efficiency of your dryer. Adequate air flow is essential for proper dryer operation
- By allowing your dryer to operate properly you can extend the life of the dryer
- Proper air flow means that your clothes will dry faster and reduce your utility costs
Pricing starts at $150. Special only good for standard cleaning. No over sized vents. Only covers ground floor vents. Otherwise added charges may apply.