An often overlooked service, upholstery cleaning can restore your favorite piece of furniture to its original luster—no need to replace it! Furniture is an investment; routine maintenance will keep it in good condition for a longer length of time.
We use the most advanced tools and techniques available in Connecticut to restore the luster to your chairs, sofas, mattresses, auto interiors, boats and RVs. We regularly service items that need special care and attention, and we will make sure it is handled properly to treat the specific fabric type.
Our trained technicians expertly clean all affected areas, and will leave them looking like new.
If this is something you are interested in call or text the office (203)-806-5603 or email us here
What should I expect?
We are guests in your home, and we want you to be completely comfortable with allowing us into your household. Before any work is started we do a pre-inspection and answer any questions you may have before we begin the upholstery cleaning process.
- ✓ We also run an inspection and testing of any piece to ensure the proper cleaning method is used.
- ✓ Pre-vacuum. First, we pre-vacuum the piece to remove pet hair and debris.
- ✓ Pre-treatment. Then we pre-treat all areas to be cleaned with environmentally safe products in order to break up dirt and soil embedded in your upholstery.
- ✓ Cleaning and Extraction. To complete the upholstery cleaning process, we clean with our advanced truck-mount hot water extraction system or use a dry cleaning method depending on the fabric type.
- ✓ After the cleaning, we leave the cushions upright to dry both sides effectively. Depending on the piece and type of fabric, it can take anywhere from 2-4 hours to be completely dry and ready for use.
- ✓ As an added protection against spills and staining, we can add scotch guard fabric protectant to prolong the life of your upholstery and keep it looking better longer.
Do I need to do anything ahead of time?
We ask that you move all items from the furniture.