Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Restoration & cleaning Services
Estimates for mold, water damage or sewage projects are $180. If the project is completed the cost of the estimate is deducted from the final invoice.
Red star Restoration is a premier cleaning and restoration company here in Connecticut; from disaster restoration to general cleaning services Red Star Restoration is here to help! We offer a host of cleaning services as well as our rapid response team to disasters like water or fire damaged homes. Carpet and upholstery cleaning services as well as air duct cleanings are a specialty for us that we pride ourselves in here at Red Star Restoration
Call or text today! (203) 806-5603 for our specials, must mention the special to get specials pricing. we work with Property managers and realtors as well as Home owners!
Red Star Restoration offers services all across Connecticut. We are available for emergency services 24 hours 7 days a week and are ready to restore or clean your property. If you find yourself in the midst of a sudden damage to your home or property you manage and are asking yourself any of these questions feel free to contact us here at Red Star Restoration today. (203) 806-5603
- What to do if water is leaking from ceiling?
- How do plumbers check for water leaks?
- Is a water leak covered by homeowners insurance?
- How do you find a water leak in your house?
- What do you do if your basement floods?
- How much does it cost to clean up a flooded basement?
- How do I dry out a flooded basement?
- How do I clean my house after smoke damage
- How do you get black smoke off walls?
- How do you clean soot?
- toilet overflowing clean up
- How do you clean up a flooded bathroom?
- toilet overflowed through ceiling
- toilet overflow water damage cleanup
- Can mold in your house make you sick?
- Can I remove black mold myself?
- how to get rid of mold on walls
- What to do if you find black mold in your house?
These are all common questions someone may have if you experience a loss to your home from fire, water or mold. If you have any questions about these issues feel free to contact us today. (203) 806-5603 or email us here.
We have over 35 years of experience and have a staff of fully certified and trained technicians to help you in your time of need
Sewer Backups, Storm Damage, Broken Pipe Water Damage Disasters
24/7 Disaster cleanup services throughout Connecticut. Work with the #1 rated restoration company serving the state of Connecticut with multiple offices and dozens of trucks. Our certified techs handle all commercial and residential property losses, including fires, flooding, storms and sewer backups. The service professional company’s team of experts is always ready to solve their problems. Proudly serving the entire state of Connecticut with the largest team of IICRC certified technicians.
Connecticut Top Water Extraction and Sewage Removal Service Company – Fast Local Services Near You
Storms, hurricanes, broken pipes…we handle it all, from small to large jobs are team is on call 24/7 for all property damage emergencies. It takes much less time for water to mess up your home or office completely. The harmful effect caused by water damage will be significantly reduced if you involve the team of experts from service professional company. If you call them in the event of an emergency, they will immediately and lessen the effect of the damage. They will save as much property and dry up the expanse before mildew and mold set in. Service professional company also offers protection against germs and odors by following cleanup standards from the IICRC. You can bank on us to not only remove the water but also to deodorize and clean your home or office safely and competently.
Cleanup of basement flooding, flooding-broken sump pumps, and sewer backups.
Service professionals conduct both residential and commercial services on properties damaged by water. we will conduct cleanups for basement, sump pumps, and install sewer backups to control flooding. This will help making the surrounding environment more safe for you and the neighbors. The team has remediated sewage back up matters for a period of time; hence they have the necessary expertise to fix any issue in their way. You can count on them to discover the causes and later solve your problem.
Water Extraction Services and Professional dry-out of the property
Drying up the area after the removal of water is essential. The service professional company has incorporated different techniques, which are
- Open drying technique-they increase the building ventilation by opening the doors and windows. Which allows fresh and warm air to get into the building and warm up the area.
- Closed drying technique-they use de-humidification equipment, which they installed in the room when the window and doors are closed to dry up the moisture in the room.
- Heat drying technique- they increase the temperature of the room by use of heating equipment, which absorbs the moisture.